Monday, February 14, 2011

Celebrate Love...

Especially on Valentine's Day! I usually don't like Valentine's Day and as my husband says, everyday is Valentine's Day in our house. Today was fun, though and here's why...

Yesterday as we were driving to church, I made a comment about all the people selling valentines on the side of road. There were so many and I didn't think anyone would actually buy from there. Then this morning I woke up and and was proved wrong...



Connor enjoyed them as he had his breakfast.


At work today, I also had these delivered.


It has become tradition for us to have a romantic dinner every year on Valentine's consisting of a heart-shaped pizza from Me 'N Eds. This year we even splurged and got a Cherry Coke!


After dinner, we let Connor open his little valentines from us, his cousins, his grandparents and his daycare. So fun!




Somebody was a little too excited about his valentine from his nieces.


I am so thankful for my family! My love for them is overflowing today and always!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Anna, those are tulips and they can be planted. Kyle is so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirty! I'm so following your cute blog! Loved the laundry post and can totally relate...

    ReplyDelete